Sunday, January 13, 2013

Broken Crowns

I am SO excited!

My very first book, published for the world to read.  I never really realized just how vulnerable that makes me.  Suddenly, people can read AND CRITIQUE the fruits of my thoughts.  

Am I thrilled?  Certainly.  Am I nervous?  You betcha.

Am I a great writer?  Welllll... maybe not.  But I do hope that this story will bring entertainment value into people's lives.  I hope that, even though it's pure fiction, someone can open it and forget about reality and daily cares for an hour or two.  I hope that Jesus can work through the twists and foibles of my brain's workings to somehow speak through my book to someone who needs a diversion from their cares.

So.  If you or someone you know likes to read, may I humbly suggest passing this book on to them? 

I hope you enjoy working with Jeff and Jill as they plummet through hurdles and riddles towards what seems like certain death.  It kept me interested.  I hope it will you too. :)

Thanks!
**********
IT'S PUBLISHED!!!

BROKEN CROWNS, by Tamara Shoemaker, published by Route 11 Publications. It's fiction with a message, suspense, adventure, a dark past, and a dangerous future.

A seemingly harmless nursery rhyme turns deadly as riddles and a shadow from the past catapult Jill Lyons and Jeff Siegle toward dark circumstances and death.

This is Tamara's first book. The second in the series is underway.

TO LEARN MORE: http://route11publications.us/index.html
Order your copy through the above link today.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment